一.关于产品描述的常用短语:
1.small size 小号
2.medium size 中号
3.large size 大号
4.popularly salable 畅销
5.salable items 适销产品
6.demand exceeds supply.
供不应求。
7.our products are in heavy demand
我们的产品需求量巨大。
8.our latest design is very popular abroad.
我们最新款式在国外非常流行。
9.our products have won wide popularity in your country.
我们的产品在你们国非常流行。
10.an attractive packing will popularize your products.
一个有吸引力的包装将使你的产品更流行。
11.please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.
请把损坏的货物从好的货物中分开。
12.we are in need of XXX.
我们需要XXX。
13.we are satisfied with the quality of your goods.
我们对你们的产品质量很满意。
14.we are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.
我们相信你的用户将对我们的产品满意。
15.having over xxx years' experience in this particular line of exporting business.
对该业务有 XXX年的出口经验。
16.your latest price list for XXX in various colours.
你们各种颜色的XXX产品的最新价格表
17.specifying sizes and designs.
指定的规格和款式。
18.if you are in a position to meet our demand.we think your products will enjoy popular sales in our market.
假如你们能够满足我们的需求,我们认为你方产品能在我们这儿市场畅销的。
19.our xxx have become very popular on xxx market and it has been difficult for us to meet the increasing demand.
我们的XXX产品在 XXX市场已十分畅销,我们难以满足日益增大的需求。
二.关于答复客户询价常用的英语函电短语:
20.we will do our best to meet your demand
我们将尽我们最大的努力满足你们的需求。
21.we hope our offer will meet with your approval.
我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求
22.we shall certainly meet our obligation.
我们一定履行我们的职责。
23.your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.
你的不合理要求不能接受。
24.your price is agreeable to us.
你的价格我们接受
25.we are agreeable to your views.
我们同意你的观点。
26.we agree with you on this point.
在这一点我们同意你的看法。
27.we do not agree to your proposal.
我们不同意你的建议。
28.both parties agree on the contract terms.
双方同意合同条款。
三.关于交货期的常用英语函电短句:
29.buyers do not agree to extend the time of shipment
买方不同意展期交货。
30.our shipment will prove to the satisfaction of your clients.
我们的装运将证明令你们的客户满意的。
31.we assure you of punctual shipment.
我们向您保证及时交货。
32.you may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.
你放心我们将按时交货绝不延期。
33.your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.
你们延期交货将给我极大的麻烦。
34.we would effect shipment of your order next month if your L/C could reach us before the 15th inst.
如果信用证本月15日到达,我们将在下月装运。
35.we will ship the goods immediately on receipt of your L/C.
我们一收到信用证马上装运货物。
36.we cannot ship your order on your designated vessel.
我们不能在你指定的船上装运你的订单。
37.there is no ship available this month.
这个月没有合适的船。
38.we regard it urgent to ship our order No. xxx
我们认为我们的订单号XXX的急需装运
39.it is necessary for you to deliver the goods in XXX.
你们必须在XXX月交货。
40.the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.
信用证规定要在7月5日或之前装运。
四.回复客户来信的常用英语函电短句:
41.in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows:
对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价:
42.please response to our question soon.
请尽快回答我们的问题。
43.we are sending you our catalogue separately.
我们分别寄给你我们的样本。
44.by separate mail.
分别寄去。
45.under separate cover.
不同的邮包
分享到: